Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 9...

RELATE, CREATE & DONATE! Scenario-Based learning is also consistent with this engagement theory and as a team members we will all be experiencing this type of learning. By using a ‘trigger’ the scenario establishes the context of the required task, provides the reason for students to engage, details the nature of the outcome to be produced and establishes the benefits of the outcome.
This is exactly RELATE, CREATE AND DONATE! As a Learning Manager I would like to use this type of learning in my learning design process to engage my students through Kearsly & Shniederman’s theory of engagement and also to focus on achieving learning outcomes in all of my students.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy
    I totally agree with what you have posted. I was writing my synopsis and have come to the same conclusion. It's all about engaging students in order to achieve desired learning outcomes for all students.

    ReplyDelete